Operating industrial plants and commercial centres can lead to noise conflicts with the surrounding neighbourhood.
The various sources of noise from such facilities are systematically investigated by means of a noise survey. The findings from these investigations are an ideal basis for planning appropriate noise protection measures.
- Noise survey according to the requirements of the Noise Abatement Ordonance
- Measurement-based determination of noise emissions, noise pollution and vibrations
- Advice and planning of potential measures by our noise and room acoustics experts
- Success monitoring following implementation of noise protection measures
- Organisation of measurements using an acoustic camera
Christoph Ammann – 062 836 30 31
Andreas Schluep – 031 356 20 10
Laurent Cosandey – 032 720 26 01
André Köpfli – 043 366 60 62